27/02/2014

Plexi Drive / Velvet Fuzz

The Velvet Fuzz is basically a Plexi Drive with two switchable boost sections in front of it, so I built mine to work as a standalone Plexi or with either of the boost sections engaged. I made my own layout for the boosts sections and used the IVIark layout for the Plexi.



To be able to fit two boards inside a 125B box I had to go creative and mounted one of them under the lid and other under the top side of the box.



This is my layout for the Velvet boosts board.



3 comments:

  1. hi, nice build! i was searching for the velvet fuzz schematic and I found your blog. I ll try to build this one but I'm confused with the wiring. Could you send me the wiring scheme that you used? my email is cesarhdesouza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Switchable Boost layout from http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com.es/2012/02/offboard-wiring.html

      Delete
  2. Hello, can you give us the listing of components please ?

    ReplyDelete